Friday, July 23, 2010

Five years Manager Assistant experience

I gain strong communication skills and interpersonal skills when I was doing fundraising around London. I used to be a trainee in a program, a sales man and a team leader. I build up my confidence based on my experience. I like challenges. I am energetic and full of passion. At the same time, I am hardchaussures tn working and punctual 1. Three years Marketing& Sales experience.
2. Five years Manager Assistant experience.tn chaussure
3. Be good at English with CET 6, and a self-study Bachelor degree for English specialty.
4. Good at computer kill, not only familar with office software, but also Photoshop and Coreldraw.
5.Can writing and reading Japanese article.
6. Good at self-educated, learning English and Japanese with self-study. I have around 7 years working experience,tn requin all with US based company, now I am with Intel for 2 years as Material Program Manager, responsible Chaussure Nikefor all project related BOM, purchase and logistics issue with 2 subordinators. Usually doing 2-3 projects at the same time, currently we are developing CMPC(classmate PC)ed hardy shirts targeting for kids all over the world, esp. for the emerging market.coconut is nice

giggle
cosmopolitan




No comments:

Post a Comment