Friday, July 23, 2010

I am China Certificated Pubic Accountants

I am China Certificated Pubic Accountants(CICPA). I worked in PwC when I graduated from Accounting Department of Renmin University of China. The audit projects/clients I participated in include Netease, Erricsoned hardy hoodies, Sony, Nokia, China Netcom, Galaxy Security, ect. So I accumulated rich accounting and auditing knowledge and pratice. I am good at preparing financial statements, communicating with auditors and other firms, doing other jobs for listing. Operating system familiar with Solaris, Ubuntu, Linuxed hardy trousers
Programming Assembly, C, C++, Gawk, Openmp, Python,
Analytical clear logical thinking aided with strong numerical analyzing ability
Learning excel at adaptive and iterative learning by doing
Team work quick at grasping team culture and ed hardyagile at becoming a productive part of it
Communication good interpersonal and presentation skills, fluent in English speaking and writing
Career Objective:ed hardy underwear
Seeking a ed hardy clothesjob offer or internship developing computer hardware or software.

one song
kiss of the eternal
sentiment





No comments:

Post a Comment